Help Connecting Ublox NEO-M8N to 3DR Pixhawk

Hello,

I just received my Ublox NEO-M8N GPS + HMC5983 compass, fast shipping from Europe to Canada. As I prepare to assemble my quad I realize the connectors on the Drotek Ublox NEO-M8N are JST and the connectors on the 3DR Pixhawk are DF13. I was under the impression that the cables supplied with the GPS were supposed to work but upon further reading works only with your version of the Pixhawk.

I searched your site and could not find a cable which would work, eg JST/DF13 4/6 cable. Can you recommend a solution?

Many thanks

Ramiro

You have to order a DF13 cable on GLB for exemple.
We have received several Pixhawk cables and we will create an announce on our shop.

Thank you. Can you please post here when these cables are available?

Ramiro

I think within 1 week.

I need these cables too… Any news about availability? I want to order them with the new XL GPS which is back in stock… I dont want to place two orders, but I dont want to miss the current batch of the XL M8N too :wink:

you can order today please. Put a message when you order and we give you the cable for free! :wink:

Thanks for fast reply! Just put the order 6656 :slight_smile: Best thanks

Jerome,

If I’m connecting the Ublox NEO-M8N GPS + HMC5983 to my 3DR Pixhawk, do I bridge the 3.3V pads on the selection pads?
Also, how do I order the DF13-JST cables?
Many thanks
Ramiro

If I’m connecting the Ublox NEO-M8N GPS + HMC5983 to my 3DR Pixhawk, do I bridge the 3.3V pads on the selection pads?
-> yes the 3.3V pads as the Dropix
-> if you order on our shop we can put it on the package

[quote=“drotek”]
-> if you order on our shop we can put it on the package[/quote]

I have already ordered and received this Ublox NEO-M8N GPS + HMC5983 compass, I was wondering how I am to order the two DF13-JST cables as I need them to have a functioning quad.