I have 2 Neo-M8N receiver boards purchased through a well known auction site, the first one I bought works great, the second appears to have failed, I cannot get it to receive any satellite data at all. I have checked the setting between the two and both appear the same, the one difference between the 2 was I updated the firmware in the first and the second came with 3.01 already installed. I have tried the various resets that are available under the config menu and it still does not show any reception. The off-line and on-line augmentation does not make any difference. Any other ideas would be welcome, but to me it looks like it has failed, the one thing, it has only ever been powered and connected to a PC via USB.