Community forums

Power module current reading

Hi friends, have bought a dropix a this power modulehttp://www.drotek.com/shop/en/hom … ropix.html
I can set and adjust the voltaje reading but the current one gives me headache. A low value like 38,00 makes nothing (años reading 0,1), I need to pull this value up to 2300,00 to have something close to 10A when the external power analizer reaches this current value, but the reading dances from 8 to 12. I soldered the ground, 5V and V wires from the power board to a servo plug to connect it to the dropix. Is there any other wire I need to soldered to a unknown plug? Any other internal adjust? I set it to: voltage and current/ type other/ mode pixhawk, as read on the dropix wiki. The apm softwer has two new windows to set mode 3 and mode 4 (this last seems to shows the displayed current without the need of going to the first page to see the AHRS.
Any help will be apreciate.
Thanks and have a nice day.

About the new windows mentioned , there is a trouble with the tranlator like in other parts of the apm. Mode 3 and mode 4 are really the Mide 3 is the measured current (I suppose it only works when a plug for current existe like in pixhaw) and mode 4 is the current (calced).

Looks to me after several views that I need to get an extra wire from the power module “I” output and fit it to the signal plug of the main power source full right in the servo rail. Will solder the extra dire and check for 0-5 V on it while running the engines.

Hello,

You can follow this picture for the connection with Dropix or Pixhawk viewtopic.php?f=11&t=209&start=660#p2542

Solved. Case closed.

Can you please post the hardware details here?
I want to know its full specifications and the applications?
Also what about its compatibility with the other hardware devices?
Can you please tell me the schematics and the analysis details of your problem here?

Karelblagg
No idea if your asking me or Drotek but your questions seems to be more aimed to him. In my case solved the problema connecting a wire from the power module to the “consumption Reading port” which has been placed in a different location in the V2 Dropix vs the V1 one.

Hi…as per my knowledge there is a trouble with the tranlator like in other parts of the apm. Mode 3 and mode 4 are really the Mide 3 is the measured current and mode 4 is the current.

prototype pcb assembly