Requierments for "Pixhawk 3 Pro + System GPS RTK"

Hi,

I would like to know the exact requirements for a Pixhawk 3 Pro + GPS RTK system. Based on the documentation on drotek website I will need :

• Pixhawk 3 Pro Pack
  • Pixhawk 3 PRO ready RTK GPS Kit
  • Power Management Unit PRO

I have some questions about this configuration :

1. Do I need an extra telemetry (besides the included one in Pixhawk 3 Pro Pack) for RTK GPS ?
  2. If I use “Power Management Unit PRO”, is there any need for “current sensor + power supply (XT60)” included in Pixhawk 3 Pro Pack ?
  3. “Pixhawk 3 PRO ready RTK GPS Kit” is there any need to use the GPS included in “Pixhawk 3 Pro Pack” ?

Based on these questions, you suggest that I buy :

• Pixhawk 3 Pro Pack

or It’s better to buy :

• Pixhawk 3 Pro
  • All-in-One module (Pixhawk 3 Pro)
  • Radio Telemetry Kit (433 / 915 Mhz)

Is there anything else that I should add to the order?
The last question, Pixhawk 3 Pro support parachute release ? If yes configuration is as presented in
http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/parachute.html

Tnx and best,
STab

Do I need an extra telemetry (besides the included one in Pixhawk 3 Pro Pack) for RTK GPS ?
-> you don’t

If I use “Power Management Unit PRO”, is there any need for “current sensor + power supply (XT60)” included in Pixhawk 3 Pro Pack ?
->you are right. No need of the tiny module.

“Pixhawk 3 PRO ready RTK GPS Kit” is there any need to use the GPS included in “Pixhawk 3 Pro Pack” ?
-> no need too.

-> I advise you to order this list of product:

Pixhawk 3 Pro
All-in-One module (Pixhawk 3 Pro)
Radio Telemetry Kit (433 / 915 Mhz)
Pixhawk 3 PRO ready RTK GPS Kit
Power Management Unit PRO

Is there anything else that I should add to the order?
-> no

The last question, Pixhawk 3 Pro support parachute release ? If yes configuration is as presented in
http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/parachute.html
-> That should work with the Pixhawk 3 Pro

The PMU Pro is not in stock in Drotek and not available anywhere else! What should we do? or what are the components we need to build an equivalent one?

Hello,
The PMU is in manufacturing and they will be available on 26th January. You can order right now.
Thanks for your understanding.