RTK-System with Beagleboneblackwirelss

HI,

I’m using 2 Beagleboneblackwireless(BBBW) und 2 Tiny RTK modules to build a RTK-System. This System includes a base station and a “rover” mobile receiver, each part consists of one BBBW and one Tiny RKT module.
For the information about BBBW:
debian@192.168.7.2
Linux rtkbase 4.4.91-ti-r133 #1 SMP Tue Oct 10 05:18:08 UTC 2017 armv7l
I have already build up the base und rover separately with 6-Pins JST-GH to 6 Separate connector as following:

1.Configuration of the base und rover module have been done according the doc-rtk manually.
Is this manual configuration also works with BBBW?

2.How can I send this correction signal to Rover.
Can I use onboard 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi to transfer this data?

Any suggestions are very welcome.
Best regards,

Ya

1. Yes it should be the same. Check that you are using the same baudrate between the GPS and the transceiver.

2. Yes, you can use the transport layer you want as long as it does not change the data.

Hi Kevin,

thanks for your reply, i configurated both base and rover as the user-guide doc, but my base can not get RTCM message, is there something wrong with the configuration?

1. I check RTCM 1005 1077 1087 1127 messages and select both UART1 and USB
  2. i move to the TMODE3 section and set Survey-in mode with observation time 90s and accuracy
    2.5m
  3. in CFG section i select all the devices.

the problem is : In SVIN the Status is always in processing after several hours waiting .

So i try to use Missionplanner and i got valid Position, and then i reconnect U-center, it appears TIME mode and now i can see RTCM messages, the only difference as following RTCM5

the questions are:
what is the meaning of the number 5?
and why i can not get TIME mode without Missionplanner?

Best regards,

Ya