i’d like to know how the SIRIUS RTK BASE (F9P) can help me develop a GNSS RTK solution for application in the maritime industry. Therefore, I’d like to know:
- What is the environmental protection against water ingress (IP code according to IEC 60529 / EN 60529) for the SIRIUS RTK BASE (F9P)?
- Can I log GNSS and RTK data on internal memory or an SD-Card within the SIRIUS BASE?
- Is it possible to get the included JST-GH cables with the second end to open wires or a customized plug?
- What is the exact specification for the jack plug needed for the 5VDC power supply?
- Can you provide any additional data sheets or documentation that supplements your online ressources (shop and gitbooks)?