Sirius F9P RTK Base stand alone

Hello,

I have atttempted to get the RTK Base Station to send the rtk corrections over the radio telemetry kit straight from uart1 on the base station. It unfortunately cannot send any packets over. The only setup where I have gotten the telemetry kit to work is where I have the base station connected to my laptop that has qgroundcontrol running, and the radio telemetry connected through usb to the laptop. Then the pixhawk 3 pro can receive the packets that way. I have the radio connected to telem1 on the pixhawk 3 pro, and have set both the rover and the base station to send rtcm3 over uart1. Uart1 on the Rover is connected to the GPS pin out on the pixhawk 3 pro. Unfortunately, I cannot get the Base station to output rtcm over any of its uarts. Could I get guidance on this please?

1 Like

Hello,

Did you check that all the connectivity baudrates are the same both on the BASE side (in QGground) and the Rover ?
Did you check the telemetry kit is set to the proper (and same) baudrate as all other devices (Pixhawk, Base GPS, Rover GPS, QGroundcontrol, etc…) ?

1 Like