SIRIUS RTK GNSS Base (M8P) output to RINEX files

Hello community,
I bought a SIRIUS RTK GNSS Base (M8P) for a project and I have some troubles to get the right information for doubts. All this matter is new for me, I’m sorry if my questions are basic.
I have a drone that requires the following specifications for the base station:

• Logging at least two frequencies L1 (1575.42MHz) and L2 (1227.60MHz)
  • Receiving constellations GPS + GLONASS (optional for high precision)
  • Possibility to save / convert logging data to RINEX files (receiver independent exchange format) with version 2.11 or newer

I tried to get informations about my Sirius model but, I didn’t get the information to answer these requirements. I would like your help to understand if some of these requirements are not feet.

I’m connected throught telemetry module to the base station, and the reads are ok. I need to understand how can I get the output files in RINEX format?
I used U-Center outputting the data in Ubx format, but after read a lot of information about converting files using rtkconv, I didn’t understand well what steps should I use between the output from U-Center to the conversion with rtkconv.
I would like your help in understanding how can I do it.
Thank you.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The SIRIUS RTK GNSS Base (M8P) is a best-suited device to receive constellations of GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo + SBAS. It consists of an active antenna covering frequency bands in the range 1559 to 1606 MHz

I have added a useful link of the SIRIUS RTK GNSS Base (M8P) for your reference :
https://drotek.gitbook.io/rtk-positioning-solutions/rtk-m8p-drotek-modules/sirius-rtk-gnss-base

U-center, after connecting to the M8P has the option to record the data into a UBX format file.

Then you are able to post-process these data using RTKLIB (RTKConv).

To do this, we have to perform some actions before pressing the record button.

Please do the following actions:

Menu “View” → Configuration View → MSG (Messages): select Message “02-10 RXM-RAW”, check USB. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Configuration
window.
Menu “View” → Configuration View → MSG (Messages): select Message “02-11 RXM-SFRB”, and check USB. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Configuration
window.
Menu “View” → Configuration View → MSG (Messages): select Message “02-30 RXM-ALM” andcheck USB. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Configuration window.
Menu “View” → Configuration View → MSG (Messages): select Message “02-31 RXM-EPH” and check USB. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Configuration window.
Menu “View” → Configuration View → CFG (Configuration): Save to current configuration. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Messages window.

Best Regards,