Sirius RTK GNSS Rover Vs Phantom 4 RTK and general questions

I am looking to build a multirotor with RTK/PPK capabilities equal to or better than a DJI Phantom 4. Based on my preliminary research, I think your SIRIUS RTK GNSS Rover will fit the bill. I have quite a few questions, so I’ll jump right in. Is the module rover only? If I wanted a rover and a base station unit, how would I accomplish that? Would I be able to use a Trimble R10 or R12 as a base station? In other words, if I had a drone with your module, could we use the R10 or R12 for correction data and still perform RTK/PPK?

I have included a list below that has some specifications and capabilities for the Phantom 4 RTK, from DJI.com. It looks like your module wins for the first one! I cannot say which piece of equipment is better in regards to the rest of the list. Can you make a case for Drotek being better in those three areas?

Hover accuracy range:

Phantom 4 RTK:

RTK enabled and functioning properly:Vertical:±0.1 m;Horizontal:±0.1 m. I did not include RTK disabled, because they use vision when RTK is disabled

SIRIUS RTK GNSS Rover

1 cm position accuracy.

Image Position Offset

Phantom 4 RTK:

The position of the camera center is relative to the phase center of the onboard D-RTK antenna under the aircraft body’s axis:(36, 0, and 192 mm) already applied to the image coordinates in Exif data. The positive x, y, and z axes of the aircraft body point to the forward, rightward, and downward of the aircraft, respectively.

SIRIUS RTK GNSS Rover

As I build the drone, is image position offset something I need to take into account?

Mapping Accuracy

Phantom 4 RTK

Mapping accuracy meets the requirements of the ASPRS Accuracy Standards for Digital Orthophotos Class Ⅲ** The actual accuracy depends on surrounding lighting and patterns, aircraft altitude, mapping software used, and other factors when shooting

SIRIUS RTK GNSS Rover

Is there any type of mapping accuracy standard/certification that the Drotek module and/or ZED F9P meets?

Multi-Frequency Multi-System High-Precision RTK GNSS Frequency Used

Phantom 4 RTK

GPS:L1/L2, GLONASS:L1/L2, BeiDou:B1/B2, Galileo: E1/E5a

First-Fixed Time:< 50 s

SIRIUS RTK GNSS Rover

GPS: L1/L2, GLONASS: G1/G2, BeiDou: B1/B2, Galileo: E1/E5b)

I see that both the Phantom 4 and the ZED F9P uses the same constellations (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo) but appear to use different bands. Can you elaborate on this?

A few additional questions:

-Can you provide any other people or companies that are currently using your module for RTK/PPK purposes? I would love to discuss their set up and how they go about work flows and data management.

-Do you have an antenna that you would recommend for use with your system on a multirotor UAV?