Streaming UBX from SIRIUS RTK GNSS BASE

Hi all,
trying to figure out how to configure the ZED F9P to continuously stream data in raw format ie ubx to UART or USB in order to record for PPP post processing. With UBX+NMEA selected on the PORTS tab, I can only see NMEA data but no ubx (including in the binary console). From blogs that are somewhat cryptic to me, it seems ubx sentences have to be activated but I don’t know which ones and where to do so (or if that is correct…). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
cheers
Thomas

Hi there,

For raw data recording, you may have to activate some messages to obtain ubx data.

Please do the following actions:

Menu “View” → Configuration View → MSG (Messages): select Message “02-10 RXM-RAW”, check USB. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Configuration
window.
Menu “View” → Configuration View → MSG (Messages): select Message “02-11 RXM-SFRB”, and check USB. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Configuration
window.
Menu “View” → Configuration View → MSG (Messages): select Message “02-30 RXM-ALM” andcheck USB. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Configuration window.
Menu “View” → Configuration View → MSG (Messages): select Message “02-31 RXM-EPH” and check USB. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Configuration window.
Menu “View” → Configuration View → CFG (Configuration): Save to current configuration. Then click on the “Send” button at the bottom left of the Messages window.

Best Regards,