I’m trying to use GNSS with RTK corrections for precision agriculture, so I would buy Tiny RTK GPS (NEO-M8P) for rover and base but:
- I’m not sure which antenna is better for this purpose TW3742 or TW3740?
- I would prefer flat radome but has it any drawbacks comparing to conical?
- Would this system work out of the box with RTKlib running on RapsberryPi3 or there has to be some sw/hw modifications to make it work?
- I already have two LEA-4T modules, can they work with NEO-M8P(base) on some less important machines?
- Does u-blox uploaded sw for m8p to support Galileo?
Thanks for help