I’m struggling to connect 433 MHz telemetry module to pixhawk 3 pro.
- The firmware has been flashed to the autopilot unsing mission planner. (arduplane)
- The sik radio his configured with mission planner, with latest firmware “RFD SIK 2.0 on HM TRP”
- The remote module is well detected in that configuration page: i’m able to read and write parameters.
- Then, when i try to connect mission planner with pixhawk 3 pro using the telemetry, i get the message “no heartbeats packets received”.
- I checked the com port number, baudrate and that the device is correctly installed (no driver installation issue)
I tried on windows 10 and windows 7 laptops. I am suspecting a driver issue, as i don’t see any silicon labs CP210 X usb to uart vcp driver, as recommended on ardupilot forums:
Is this driver mandatory, or can i let windows use the default driver? Are there any test to perform to check that the telemetry is OK? Since the configuration step goes well, i would think it should work?